1-on-1 support from a YouTube Partner Manager
Work side-by-side and meet regularly with your own YouTube Partner Manager. Consider them like your personal point-of-contact and advocate at YouTube who’s there to answer any questions you may have about running a successful YouTube channel.
Personalized plans based on your goals
Your partner manager will work with you to craft a personalized plan to help you meet your channel goals. They’ll guide you through YouTube channel best practices and optimization strategies including in-depth looks at Search & Discovery, Analytics, or Brand Deal Basics.
Invites to Exclusive Events and Workshops
With a partner manager, you can expect on-going invitations to connect with other creators at YouTube-sponsored events and educational workshops.
Ready to Apply?
The sign up form for a YouTube Partner Manager is now closed. The next round of sign ups will take place in March 2019.
- You're in the YouTube Partner Program and your channel complies with the YouTube Partner Program policies. Learn more about how to become a partner.
- You have at least 100,000 subscribers.
- You have at least 100,000 subscribers and 400,000 watch hours in the previous 12 months. You can check your watch time and subscribers in YouTube Analytics. If you don’t meet the threshold yet, keep working to make original content and build your audience using tips from top creators.
- You don’t have any Community Guidelines strikes and have had no more than 1 Copyright strike in your channel’s history
- Your content adheres to the Advertiser-friendly guidelines
- If you are affiliated with a multi-channel network (MCN), you can sign up too.
- Learn more about partner manager application requirements on the Help Center.