Visited Taiwan in July 2017 for 9 days and this time round, we managed to cover quite a few places, and even got to see the Taiwan International Balloon Festival and a free outdoor concert in Hualien!
Getting around Taiwan is pretty easy even if you're backpacking, we got around everywhere mainly on the Taiwan Railway (TRA) across different cities and took the Tourism Shuttle within the city to all the places we went (:
Follow me on social media:
Subscribe to my Youtube for more updates!
- Sun Moon Lake 日月潭
- Fengjia Night Market 逢甲观光夜市
- Miyahara 宫原眼科
- Luye Highland 鹿野高台
- Taiwan International Balloon Festival 台湾热气球嘉年华
- Xiao Yeh Liu & Taitung Night Market (not documented)
- Taroko National Park 太魯閣国家公园
(We got our driver for the day tour via kkday here: https://www.kkday.com/en/pr...
- Night shrimp catching (not documented)
- Dongdamen Night Market 东大门观光夜市
- Hualien Summer Fiesta 花莲夏恋嘉年华
( Xiao Huang Qi was soooo good live!!!)
- Danshui 淡水
- Ma La Yuan Yang Hotpot 马辣鸳鸯火锅 (my must have every trip!)
- Xiang Shan 象山
- Ningxia Night Market (not documented)
- Beitou Hotspring (not documented)
告白气球 - 周杰伦
Adventures by A Himitsu https://soundcloud.com/a-hi...
By My Side by craves https://goo.gl/2AvpG6
Ice Breaker by sincewhen https://goo.gl/PTKdRL
PACIFIC SUN by Nicolai Heidlas Music https://soundcloud.com/nico...
Stay Warm by Scott Holmes
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0 https://creativecommons.org...
**I do not own any rights to the music used*
NOTE: This is not sponsored video
See you guys at the next video!