• Wildlife Victoria - On Call to Help

    7,620 views 5 years ago
    Due to many forms of human intervention our iconic and precious wildlife suffer every day.

    Wildlife Victoria is on call to help these voiceless animals and is committed to reducing that suffering and providing as many animals as possible with another chance at life.

    The WV team responds to your calls through the Emergency Response Service 13 000 94535 when you report a sick, injured or orphaned animal. Using our comprehensive database we locate the nearest available and suitably experienced volunteer who then locates the animal and determines the most appropriate course of action. The calls we receive range from requests for advice on fledgling birds during spring to the very sad and emotional news that someone has hit a kangaroo.

    We have an array of dedicated volunteers who advise, rescue, treat, rehabilitate and release the animals back into the wild. In many cases we save them from certain death and give them a new start in life. We receive hundreds of calls a day, 24 hours a day, every day of the year. Last year 70% of cases required volunteers to attend, involving 30,000 animals and for the remaining 30% we provided guidance and advice on how to handle a given wildlife situation.

    Please help us help those in need -- our own iconic voiceless creatures.

    Donate today at www.wildlifevictoria.org.au
    Thank you to www.monsterandbear.com.au/ Show less
    Read more
  • Uploads Play all

    This item has been hidden
to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...