Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Sep 4, 2013
My name is Viviane and i will be the advisor for the Think Big Blueprint panel representing the whole of UK youth, reporting to o2 and the rest of the people on the panel who are:
- Jonathan Porritt founder of Forum for the Future
- Solitaire Townsend from Co founder of Futerra
- Peter White - Director for Global Sustainability at Procter & Gamble
- Alison Maitland - former FT journalist
- Ian Christie - Visiting Prof. and Research Fellow at Centre for Environmental Strategy, University of Surrey. Trustee for Global Action Plan, & member of Internal Advisory Committee for Schumacher College
- Dax Lovegrove - Head of business & industry at WWF
- Me, founder of creative behavioural social enterprise, Wakeup Campaign
The Blueprint focuses on the three areas where Telefónica UK believes it can make the most difference -- supporting young people, helping its customers make sustainable choices and reducing its own impacts.
The Panel will focus specifically on Telefónica UK's three strategic priorities:
− Supporting young people − Helping customers to make sustainable choices − Reducing its own impacts
My role will be to represent all of you guys! I will relay the pros and cons of the challenges you are facing back to the panel, giving ideas on what o2 can do to help support young people and more!