Germany Motorhome Tour 2018 - Part 1!! In April we went on a road trip around Germany in our motorhome. Here's Part 1 (which doesn't actually feature Germany at all... sorry!)
For more details about our travels, visit http://wandering-bird.com
- there's a map on here which shows all the locations we stayed at & visited along our trip.
In this video we got sidetracked on our way to Germany- we got sidetracked a LOT! We visited an ice cave, a waterfall & an abandoned mine- none of which we knew existed before we left! There's also an Easter egg hunt... Happy belated Easter!
Part 2 is out on THURSDAY!!
iPhone X: https://amzn.to/2pHRVmi
DJI Mavic Pro Drone: https://amzn.to/2HhyCbd
DJI Osmo: https://amzn.to/2HhPFht
(affiliate links- don't cost you any extra but gives us a small amount of commission (instead of Google getting it). This works even if you buy something else through Amazon, so feel free to come back & click one of these links everytime. Thank you for your support. 👍😚)
As always, if you have any questions, let me know below and don't forget to press the bell to be notified of our next video.
In 2017, our family travelled Europe in a motorhome. When we returned, we decided we liked it so much we wanted to do it again! So we traded in the van for a bigger model, quit (one of) our jobs and in 2018 we're heading off to explore Europe again- proper RV living!
We started with Germany and then moving on to Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and many more. We hope you can follow our journey!
FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES:
- British couple with a (mostly friendly) teenage daughter, slowly exploring our way around Europe in our motorhome & with our Triumph Scrambler motorbikes.
- We love taking drone videos and vlogging about our adventures.
- SUBSCRIBE to follow our travels. We're planning Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Holland, Russia, Estonia, Latvia, France, Germany, Portugal, Spain and much more in 2018.
- Swift Bessacarr 496 Motorhome
- iPhone X
- Easter eggs (most of this Germany Motorhome Tour series is powered by Easter Eggs!!)
- Ice Cave
- Abandoned mine
THANKS FOR WATCHING!! Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE and click the bell if you want to follow our adventures. 😀🔔 As always, feel free to ask any questions below and I'll do my best to answer them!
Until next time- safe travels.
Wandering Bird Adventures 👍 🙃