Do you want to have an amazing finale to an event? A balloon drop is a great way to accent any event with style. A balloon drop can include different colors of balloons, different sizes of balloons, and can even come in different shapes. https://yteevents.com/ballo...
If you are in the greater Tampa Bay area and looking for a balloon drop for new years, or your corporate event, please let us know. We would be happy to help you find something perfect for your special day. Graduations, weddings, and even corporate speeches make a great place to add a balloon drop.
To add some fun and party to the drop, be sure to ask about confetti as well. Anything extra to visually punctuate your event can be tons of fun and helpful in getting your event guests onto the dance floor.
The sea of balloons falling from the net only adds to the visual fun for the event. It is great for photos, videos, and for creating fun memories for everyone.
What can I use a balloon drop for?
Though they can be used for a number of different events and for a number of different reasons, the most popular times we are installing a balloon drop is for New Years Eve, corporate or private functions where a winner or election is being announced, wedding receptions for the entrance of the bride and groom, and for spirit related school functions. Here is a short list of events and venues where balloon drops are appropriate. That said, this is by no means an exhaustive list and balloon drops can be a part of any special occasion.
- Proms, Homecomings, Winter Formals, or other School Dances: Balloons are typically dropped near the end of the night and encourages the students to stay until the very end.
- School Pep Rallies: This is a great way to build team spirit with color and pizzazz! Often we drop the balloons on the team as they enter or the students at the end of a planned pep rally speech.
- Award Ceremonies: Whether this is Prom, Homecoming, or announcement of the new CEO coming to office... Balloons dropped on or around the guest of honor is always a hit!
- Wedding Receptions: Often a balloon net will release a cascade of color as the bride and groom enter the reception. Sometimes they prefer balloons dropped at the end of their first dance.
- New Years Eve: This is our most popular balloon drop season as everyone enjoys the simultaneous drop of the balloons and the coming of the new year!
How does it work?
1) Choose the colors of balloons you want.
2) Choose how many balloons you would like to drop.
3) We inflate, prepare, and stuff the balloons into a net and suspend it from the ceiling. (A proper ceiling height is required. Suggested 14 feet minimum.)
4) At the appropriate time, the release chord is pulled and the balloons fall gracefully from the net, creating a frenzy of fun and excitement.
How much does it cost?
Typically we charge a base rate of $1 per balloon. We then add small fees for net creation, rigging, pulling, and cleaning up depending on what the needs are. A general estimate is $100 per additional service required. In some cases, where a scissor lift is required, we may need to rent one for the day. When we rent a lift, it is typically around $750 as an additional installation fee. If you have a lift available, then we can certainly use that if needed. Once we do a site inspection, we are often able to determine more specific needs. Cleanup is approximately $0.25 per balloon used (Higher prices for outdoor cleanup).
If you want to rig the balloon net yourself, you can, but we are happy to do it for you. So, why take the risk of it not falling. Let us take the hassle out of that for you.
Do you want to pull the drop yourself? We make sure it is easy enough to be able to do that! Just ask us about pulling the balloon drop yourself. If you want us to release the balloon net for you, we can do that too!
When you need a balloon drop, visit us online and contact us via https://www.YTEevents.com/c...
for a unique quote just for you!
YTE Events and Balloon Decor
1834 Tinker Drive
Lutz, FL 33559