Tapepro have developed a new range of Flat Boxes - T2.
They might look different - but they're still extremely tough and deliver a clean professional finish on all flat joints.
• Made from hard wearing black, anodised marine grade aluminium
• Easy to use coat setting dial gives you control over the perfect crown and feather
• Fixed axle with wheels positioned inside the blade width
• Opens wide for fast loading and cleaning
• Compatible with the Recess Plate RP-200 (200mm box only - T-200), Flat Box Bead Guides and all Tapepro Flat Box Handles (looks great with the SuperLite handles from Tapepro)
• Available in 200, 250 & 300mm
• 3 Year Manufacturers Warranty
• Spare Parts and Service Available
We recently had three plasterers put the new T2 boxes through their paces at our training rooms. Check out how easy the boxes are to run and the quality of finish they produce. Plus hear first impressions from our three plasterers.
More information on the Tapepro T2 Flat Box Range is available on the Wallboard Tools website: www.wallboardtools.com.au and the Tapepro website: www.tapepro.com
Stay up to date with the latest product releases and developments by joining the the Wallboard Tools facebook page by navigating to www.facebook.com/wallboardtools and hitting the "Like" button.