Watch this video FORWARDS: http://youtu.be/qCgRxutLNf0
I'm back...yes I'm back(wards) in Black! :-D
Here's my Black Friday gift for you guys eheh
As you can see (and hear!) I finally played this classic song, but backwards.
All the drums parts were played as they are on the original song version, but in reverse.
And all the other instruments/voice are "normal".
Well, I'm confused! :) :)
For the other version of the video, everything is the opposite.
Well, now I'm more confused than before :) :) :)
Enjoy! Or perhaps I should say yojnE!
I proudly endorse Tama Drums and Zildjian Cymbals and for this video I'm using the following gear:
TAMA SUPERSTAR (Birch) in Black (BK)
- 22" x 18" Kick Drum
- 12" x 9" Rack Tom
- 14" x 14" Floor Tom
- 16" x 16" Floor Tom
- 14" x 6,5" Tama SLP G-Birch Snare
ZILDJIAN CYMBALS (my left to right)
- 14" A Quick Beat Hi-Hat (http://amzn.to/2gG9HBz
- 18" A Custom Medium Crash (http://amzn.to/2fIshqI
- 21" A Sweet Ride Brilliant (http://amzn.to/2fIntl1
- 19" A Custom Medium Crash (http://amzn.to/2gFLFGP
- 18" A Custom EFX (http://amzn.to/2ggGf7a
- Vadrum V2 Signature Drumsticks (http://bit.ly/2g2lRUd
As always, THANK YOU very very very much for your mega-support!
Check out this and other drum videos, infos about me, my drumkit and much more at my personal website: http://www.vadrum.com
You can also find me on:
- FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/vadrum
- TWITTER: http://twitter.com/vadrum
- INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/vadrum
- STORE: http://store.andreavadrucci...
I'll see you on the next video...ciao!