And here's you my tribute to the one and only, Mr. Vinnie Paul.
What he did especially with Pantera has an inestimable value and definitely took metal drumming to "a new level".
Thank you Vinnie for everything, you'll never be forgotten!
ps. please check back here later for more infos about this tribute, the medley, gear choice, and more...
I proudly endorse Tama Drums, Zildjian Cymbals and Vic Firth Drumsticks and for this video I'm using the following gear:
TAMA SUPERSTAR (Birch) in Black (BK)
- 22" x 18" Kick Drum (x2)
- 12" x 9" Rack Tom
- 13" x 10" Rack Tom
- 16" x 16" Floor Tom
- 14" x 6,5" Tama Bell Brass Snare (http://amzn.to/2hDrn4J
ZILDJIAN CYMBALS (my left to right)
- 19" A Custom Medium Crash (http://amzn.to/2hBAf9n
- 18" A Custom China (http://amzn.to/2tySZtP
- 14" A Quick Beat Hi Hat (http://amzn.to/2iNUqyu
- 7.5" Volcano Cup Zil-Bel (http://amzn.to/2iqTYdd
- 18" A Custom Projection Crash (https://amzn.to/2mpxjhK
- 18" A Custom Medium Crash (http://amzn.to/2hVg9ED
- 21" Z Custom Mega Bell Ride (http://amzn.to/2AZBlUe
- 18" Oriental China Trash (http://amzn.to/2iNZC5D
- 13" A Custom Mastersound Hi Hat (http://amzn.to/2iyZbwD
- 19" Z Custom Medium Crash (http://amzn.to/2hBAf9n
- Vic Firth 5A Drumsticks (http://amzn.to/2oOWQTB
As always, THANK YOU very very very much for your mega-support!
Check out this and other drum videos, infos about me, my drumkit and much more at my personal website: http://www.vadrum.com
You can also find me on:
- FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/vadrum
- TWITTER: http://twitter.com/vadrum
- INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/vadrum
- STORE: http://store.andreavadrucci...
I'll see you on the next video...ciao!