Why is it Important to carry out Temperature Mapping Study for a Vehicle? In this video, we explain you the complete process of maintaining control of Temperature Distribution in a Vehicle.
Temperature mapping study is Required for Vehicles which are used in Pharmaceuticals, Food processing units and logistics to ensure the safety and Quality of the products.
Request a Quote:
Vehicles basically maintain two temperature ranges as chiller range (2°C-8°C) and ambient range (15°C-25°C) depending on the type of temperature sensitive goods they transport.
Various applications such as Pharmaceuticals, Food processing units, and logistics use vehicles to transport their products. Also there may be difficulties in maintaining control of the temperature distribution under different circumstances.
Hence, any Changes in the temperature level would affect the products quality.
To understand the temperature level distribution in the Vehicles, Temperature mapping study is required.
Temperature mapping study will help you in analysing the different temperature level for your Vehicles with hot and cold points.
How we conduct the Temperature Mapping session
• Temperature Data loggers are required to measure the temperature level inside the Vehicle.
• Based on Vehicle layout diagram and the dimension of the vehicle, we place the data loggers.
• The temperature monitoring time duration would be for 3-4 days.
• We conduct mapping as per WHO protocol standards.
• Tests will be conducted in Empty and Loaded conditions. Power failure test, door opening test and start up test also are done.
• Depending on the results of the qualification study we provide a full report about the Vehicle temperature level under different situations and it contains areas inside the vehicle which have highest and lowest temperature levels and based on that we provide the sensor locations.
If you have some issues regarding the fluctuation of temperature level in your delivery vehicle please contact out sales team today.
Vackerglobal carries out temperature mapping study, qualification and cold chain solutions.