Upload
492

UPR Products

  • Best Catch Can Oil Separator - UPR - 11-15 GT 12-13 BOSS Mustang

    1,949 views 10 months ago
    UPR Pro-Series Oil Separator ( Plug N Play ) Black Catch Can

    Product Features:

    * Billet aluminum
    * Billet hose ends
    * Controls PCV oil
    * No cheap plastic lines
    * Goodyear Braided hoses
    * Easy Plug N Play installation
    * UPR 3 Chamber Internal design
    * UPR Plug N Play Catch Can Fittings ( New Feature )
    * New UPR Push Button Plug N Play Catch Can Fittings

    Description:

    This is the latest Mustang Catch Can by UPRproducts.com and it offers some Exclusive New Features. This can is equipped with the latest Quick Connect billet fittings and UPR's Exclusive Push Button Plug N Play Catch Can Connectors.

    UPR wanted to take it a step further and give you the ability to drain it without removing the manifold cover. Making emptying our catch can the easiest system ever offered.

    This was developed because of all the complaints and requests we received about other catch cans catch cans with a similar mounting style. From plastic lines cracking and breaking or getting brittle over time to the cheap plastic fittings.

    To poor internal designs that basically let most of the oil pull right through the catch can and collect about 20% and miss the other 80% that goes through and enters your intake creating sludge.

    Mustang Catch Can Installation:

    This kit can be installed in literally 1 minute and requires no tools or special steps. You simply remove the manifold cover and un-clip the factory PCV hose from the passenger valve cover to the manifold and then just Plug in the New UPR Mustang Catch Can System. Then re-install the manifold cover and your all done.


    UPR Pro-Series Oil Separator ( Plug N Play ) Black Catch Can

    - Click Below to Buy It Now - Part Number: AMP-85030-23

    http://www.uprproducts.com/...

    http://www.uprproducts.com/


    Visit the UPR Products showroom at:

    750 S Eastcoast Street Lake Worth, FL 33460

    Phone: 561-588-6630

    Fax: 561-585-4141

    For Questions or Tech email us: uprorders@gmail.com Show less
    Read more
  • My Top Videos Play all

    This item has been hidden
  • My Top Favorites Play all

    This item has been hidden
  • Racers Play all

    racer videos
    This item has been hidden
  • Uploads Play all

    This item has been hidden
to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...