A quick ~6-minute mini-demonstration of, and introduction to tlTerm Terminology Software: http://tshwanedje.com/termi...
* Supports any number of languages
* Supports virtually any language (comprehensive Unicode support), e.g. French, Chinese etc.
* Single-user mode or multi-user for teams working on central database
* 1:30 Free reader available
* 1:40 Microsoft Word integration
* Terminology Workflow, and keep track of 'who edited what when'
* 2:29 Easily find as-yet-untranslated terms
* Easily publish terminology updates to the Web (if used with our "TLex Online" - note that is a separate system)
* Attach sound, image, videos
* 3:40 Advanced Search, Filters and Statistics
* 4:00 Supports the development of terminology mobile Apps (note Apps require some separate development, contact us for quote)
* 4:23 Advanced Styles system allows complete customization over output/look of entries
* 4:46 Integrated corpus function
Advanced Features Include
* 5:03 Integrated scripting language
* Customizable DTD (Document Type Definition) system allows you to create any desired fields/structures for your project (based on XML standard)