Things to do in Iceland will most definitely include an Iceland Road Trip around the Ring Road and/or Golden Circle.
I teamed up with friend and fellow travel YouTuber, Steve Hänisch, of back-packer.org, to set out on a 12-day Iceland vacation adventure around the ring road! This is episode two!
Go subscribe to Steve's awesome travel channel: https://www.youtube.com/Bac...
☆ MORE INFO FROM THIS ICELAND TRAVEL VIDEO ☆
Iceland Travel Partners:
- Iceland Car Rental - https://sadcars.com/
- Where to stay in Iceland - homeaway.com (see below)
THINGS TO DO in Iceland (in this episode):
► Eyjafjörður Fjord - One of the best places in Iceland to see the Northern Lights. Northern Iceland has very little light pollution, so tracking the Northern Lights over the Fjords is a great idea.
► Ásbyrgi Canyon - This massive canyon was formed way back after the ice age as melting glacier floods ripped giant divots into the earth and left this beautiful valley and rock walls in its path.
► Northern Lights - In order to have the best chance of seeing the Northern Lights in Iceland, check out this website we used to track the cloud coverage and aurora activity. http://en.vedur.is/weather/...
► Godafoss Waterfall - An expansive horseshoe-shaped cascade that’s probably my favorite waterfall of the entire trip.
► Hverir or Namafjall geothermal field - Located in northeastern Iceland around the geothermal region of Lake Mývatn - a vast area of hot springs, sulfur crystals, and boiling mud pots.
► Dettifoss Waterfall - Said to be Europe’s most powerful waterfall, and we’re getting a unique perspective - by moonlight.
WHERE WE STAYED in Iceland (with HomeAway):
1. Arnarstapi Cottages - http://bit.ly/Arnarstapi-Co...
2. Akureyi Nollur Farm - http://bit.ly/Nollur-Farm
3. East Iceland Cottage - http://bit.ly/Iceland-Cottage
4. Southern Iceland Cottage - http://bit.ly/South-Iceland...
5. Reykjavik Bachelor Pad - http://bit.ly/Reykjavik-Apa...
SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/TravelDeeper
+ INSTAGRAM ►https://www.instagram.com/t...
+ FACEBOOK ► https://www.facebook.com/to...
+ TWITTER ► https://twitter.com/tourist...
+ SNAPCHAT ►@GarethChat
+ WEB ► http://www.tourist2townie.com
MY TRAVEL VLOGGING GEAR:
- MacBook Pro 15” → http://amzn.to/2g9K6j3
- LaCie Rugged External Hard Drive → http://amzn.to/2fkojHR
- Sony a7ii → http://amzn.to/2gCeBDj
- Sony a7ii 24-70 Lens → http://amzn.to/2fhWexs
- DJI Phantom 4 Drone → http://amzn.to/2g9ALI4
- GoPro Hero 4 → http://amzn.to/2gvfJYI
- KNEKT Underwater Dome → http://amzn.to/2gez11u
- Rode Shotgun Mic → http://amzn.to/2gvg5yg
- Manfrotto 60” Compact Action Tripod → http://amzn.to/2gducpn
- Joby Tripod → http://amzn.to/2gdo6FA
- Zoom H2n Handy Recorder → http://amzn.to/2gdmKuE
- Backup Batteries for Sony A7ii → http://amzn.to/2fhYchl
- Backup Batteries for Sony RX100iv → http://amzn.to/2gvbqfO
P.S. Did you subscribe? If so, did you click on the notifications bell to receive updates when I launch a new video? If so, thank you!