I'm a voice teacher and Authorised CVT Teacher working with singers and actors, and coaching singing teachers, music teachers and choir directors. Over the years, I've received many requests from singers around the world wanting to work with me, have their questions on practicing answered, develop their singing and musicality, train their voices and learn more about Complete Vocal Technique (CVT), the groundbreaking vocal method developed by Cathrine Sadolin. I have thought of how I could serve all these singers in the best possible way, and I've felt an increasing wish to connect singers from around the world.
Practicing on your own might feel difficult, especially when you run into problems or out of motivation. I think this online classroom might help!
In my experience group lessons are a great way of zooming in on all the theory, laying a groundwork for all the exercises and techniques that I teach in my vocal studio. And there's more benefits, such as sharing experiences and learning from each other.
Whether you are a new or returning student to my vocal studio, this online classroom is a great way of getting introduced to the techniques I work with and my
• Learn how the voice works
• Learn about Complete Vocal Technique (CVT)
• Train your breath support and your vocal versatility
• Learn to troubleshoot and solve vocal technique problems
• Have your questions about CVT, vocal technique and singing answered
• Get tips that help you practice even better
• Share thoughts and experiences with other singers and learn from each other
• Connect with other singers and colleagues from around the world
Wanna join the club? You can connect via: http://www.completevocalcoa... http://www.facebook.com/tip...http://www.twitter.com/tips...