I woke up one of many mornings to find a disgusting amount of what appears to be dust to the untrained eye. This is actually Nanotechnology containing Aluminum and other harmful metals in a microscopic size. Some are calling it "Smart Dust". I believe it comes from the chemicals that are being dumped from planes across the world into the Atmosphere.
Reasons for my belief this is not Dust:
1) I have an air filter that appears to be worthless at getting rid of it and I've never seen this insane amount of dust floating around in the past.
2) What kind of Dust actually is able to change directions and even move UP in the air defying gravity?
3) It has a reflective quality about it when light is shined at it
4) This stuff is magnetic and totally coats my electronics. When you wipe it with a rag it forms a bluish-gray ball that forms like a ball of fine yarn
5) I had no Vents or Fans running so you can't blame it on wind or air current
This can only be seen with bright light at the right angle. A powerful LED light or Sunlight works the best. All of us are breathing in this stuff everyday.
Evidence that smartdust technology has already existed but as always these articles claim that it's Way out in the future. Just like pyschotronic weapons are way out in the future too.. right
Also Google the Space Preservation Act of 2001 which apparently 'accidently' contained the words chemtrails in it while discussing weapon systems
Cancer is just one of those pesky side effects. This is also believed to cause a disease being called Morgellons.