9 months ago
The 2014 Mobile Year in Review video spotlights some of 2014’s most striking mobile facts and statistics. The animated short recaps the year’s unprecedented investment in mobile networks, the continued growth of consumer demand for wireless connectivity, and the sweeping mobile trends that are changing the way we engage and interact with the world.
Some of the key points:
· Global mobile data traffic grew by 81% this year.
· 19 million connected wearable devices will have shipped by the end of the year.
· Wireless carriers invested a record $33 billion in wireless infrastructure in 2014.
· The Brazil vs. Germany World Cup game was the most tweeted sports event in history.
· 2014 saw Queen Elizabeth II send her first tweet from a tablet.
· Ellen DeGeneres’ 2014 Oscar selfie crashed Twitter by garnering over one million retweets.
To learn more, go here: http://mobilefuture.org/res...