Hey guys! Been a long time since I posted any videos. Life has been pretty busy in the time I've been absent but I hope to make a bit of a return to posting videos again.
This time around, I'm bringing you a playthrough of the great RPG videogame Planescape Torment. In this part I get things started through character creation and explain small bits about the game for those who may have never played this game, or those who would like their memory refreshed. I also show different aspects of the game with the widescreen mod I'm using and explain other tidbits about the mods and fixpacks. Nothing too fancy, but this is just the first part in what's likely to be a long playthrough.
I'm recording this playthrough using FRAPS (which explains why at the end it got a tad laggy, I'll do my best to make sure this isn't a problem in the future), so its high quality footage but will take a LONG time to render each video that way cus of the original rips being AVI files, and the length of each video being preferably around 30 minutes each will make it even longer than usual. So a few hours to render the video and another hour or two to upload each video. So be patient with uploads.
Recorded the audio on a gaming headset mic I have through FRAPS, so I had to adjust the in-game audio levels to compensate for my voice being in there.
Have any suggestions or comments? Feel free to post them in the comment section.
If you would like to install the widescreen mod, fixpacks, and content mods check out this guide on Good Old Games (GOG for short) which shows how to install them. I myself would highly recommend installing them even for first time players.http://www.gog.com/news/mod...
Mods used are:
1. Bigg's Widescreen Mod (Allows you to use a variety of resolutions not previously supported by the game. I'm using 1920x1080 for this playthrough.)
2. Ghostdog's UI Mod (Makes sure everything in the game runs smoothly and looks like it should with the widescreen mod. Also makes text bigger and easier to read while using the widescreen mod.)
3. Qwinn's Ultimate Fixpack (Fixes tons of bugs, glitches, spelling errors, and crashes. Also adds subtitles to cutscenes if you wish.)
4. Qwinn's Unfinished Business Mod (Adds in content that the original developers planned on having in the game, but did not have the time or money to implement. Its similar to the Fallout 2 Restoration Project on a much smaller scale.)
5. Qwinn's Tweak Pack (Tweaks a few things about the game that make it just a little better to play. Nothing major but highly recommended.)
You can also purchase the game for $9.99 on GOG DRM free (and some nice goodies like the soundtrack come free with the game). :)http://www.gog.com/gamecard...
So now enjoy this awesome game, and hopefully you'll get it and experience the amazing story and writing this game has to offer.