allowing translucent powder to sit on skin over makeup for 5 to 10 minutes, so that body heat can set foundation and concealer smoothing and blurring fine lines, before dusting it off for a flawless, camera-ready finish
1. Apply your foundation as you normally would.
2. Apply maracuja creaseless concealer in a V shape under the eye with a brush from inner corner to top of cheekbone.
3. tarteistry tip: go a shade lighter than your natural skin tone to brighten the eye area.
4. Use the heat of your fingers to melt and blend concealer into skin.
5. Use a small brush to lay a visible layer of translucent powder over concealer with quick flicking motions.
6. Allow powder to sit for five to ten minutes.
7. Use a clean brush to dust off the loose powder to reveal a creaseless, flawless complexion that will last all day, through heat and humidity.
8. Finish the look by applying eye, lip and blush.
tarteistry tip: applying blush up to the edge of the “baked” area creates more definition to the face.
maracuja creaseless concealer: http://tartecosmetics.com/t...
smooth operator™ Amazonian clay finishing powder: http://tartecosmetics.com/t...
Subscribe to our channel for more great videos! http://bit.ly/tarteyoutubes...