I have deleted over a hundred non-performing videos (nobody was watching them anyway .... for years). Time to get serious about:
1) Better lighting and sound.
2) A more 'engaging' (some might even say entertaining) personality.
3) Shorter videos that get straight to the point
4) No more begging of any kind. Hey... if people want to subscribe they will .... and if not then why bother about it.... it's not cool to be desperate..... and for years they were subscibing without any begging.
Then I watch a video about how to make a succesful Youtube channel and it tell me I should be begging for subscribers and a whole lot of other nonsense.
Here is how it will go down:
I produce content that I am passionate about ...... and let the chips fall wherever they fall.....
BUT I have...
5) Commitment to helping people so if you watch a video and want further information, advice or help.... I will respond promptly .
Thanks for reading this and have a nice day !