**Download the tone pairs chart and the audio recording here: http://bit.ly/tones3-4
To download, just click the link above, then click "Lecture Notes" for the tone pairs chart, and "Download audio" for the audio recording.**
Want to learn more Beginner Conversational Mandarin Chinese in plain English? Get your free lessons on our site here: http://bit.ly/1PUnqhN
Check out our detailed explanation of how to say the third Mandarin Chinese tone: http://bit.ly/1mKP3BA
In this Google Hangout, you will learn:
• Simple tips and tricks to correctly pronounce and speak the four Chinese tones (1 2 3 4)
• The exact equivalent of four Chinese tones in English
• An introduction of the most effective way to practice four tones - Mandarin tone pairs
• 20 essential words English speakers need to master Mandarin Chinese tones
This is THE lesson you need to watch about Mandarin Chinese tones.
Type pinyin tones on your computer with this online tool: http://bit.ly/1WuCoiv
See and hear how to say each sound in Mandarin with our FREE Video-based Pinyin Chart. It has 90+ video explanations for difficult Mandarin sounds and audio demonstrations for all 400+ pinyin syllables: http://bit.ly/1IHjbWR
• Like Yoyo Chinese on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/yoy...
• Follow Yoyo Chinese on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/yoyo...
• Visit the Yoyo Chinese blog for more language and culture lessons: http://www.yoyochinese.com/...
• Follow Yoyo Chinese on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Yo...
• Follow Yoyo Chinese on Tumblr: http://yoyochinese.tumblr.com/
• Visit Yangyang's personal page: http://www.yangyangcheng.com