Gurudwara Dera Sahib Panjvin Patshahi, Lahore
Gurdwara Dera Sahib is situated opposite Lahore Fort near Badshahi Mosque. This is the place where Sat Gur Arjun Dev Ji was martyred in the River Ravi facing the tortures inflicted by Chandu on 30th May 1606 AD.
The site where Guru Arjun Dev was martyred a Thara (platform) Sahib was built at by Guru Hargobind Ji in Samvat 1619 when he came to Lahore visiting Gur Asthans. Later Maharaja Ranjit Singh constructed a building of the Gurdwara which was very small
In 1909 AD construction of Parakashasthan and Manji Sahib was started for the Parakash of Guru Granth Sahib.Arrangement for daily diwan were made. Inn for the residence of the pilgrims were also costructed.In 1925 AD a local committee was constituted by Shiromni Committee in the wake of Gurdwara reform movement. In 1927 Shiromni Committee took over the charge of Gurdwara and its construction restarted on the 21st April 1930 AD which was completed on 9th Sept 1934 AD. The domes were gold-plated. Floors were cemented. The front of Gurdwara is built in marble.Parakash takes place daily. Evacuee Waqf Board has appointed two Granthis. International sangats are held every year on Shaheedi Jor Mela, Visakhi, Death Anniversary of Maharaja Ranjit Singh and birthday of Sat Gur Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
In November 1996, Govt of Pakistan built 47 roomed Mian Mir Block for visitors. Guru's langar serves round the clock