Here is a recipe of a lip smacking dish, learn how to make Chicken Triple Fried Rice
CHICKEN TRIPLE FRIED RICE
250 grams boneless chicken, cut into small cubes
250 grams boneless chicken, chopped
3 cups cooked rice
1 cup boiled noodles
½ cup fried noodles + for topping
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
2 tablespoons cornstarch
4 tablespoons oil + for deep-frying
2 tablespoons chopped ginger
2 tablespoons chopped garlic
3 dried red chillies
2 medium onions, cut into cubes and layers separated
1 cup mixed coloured peppers, cut into cubes
¾ cup + 2-3 tablespoons schezwan sauce
½ cup tomato ketchup
3 teaspoons soy sauce
6-7 stalks spring onion greens, chopped
1 teaspoon vinegar
1. Take the chicken in a bowl. Add salt, crushed peppercorns and cornstarch and mix well. Add some water and mix again.
2. Heat sufficient oil in a pan. Deep-fry chicken till golden. Drain on absorbent paper.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a non-stick wok. Add 1 tablespoon chopped ginger and sauté well. Add 1 tablespoon chopped garlic and sauté again.
4. Halve 2 red chillies and add, mix well. Add onion and peppers and toss on high heat. Cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add ¾ cup schezwan sauce and tomato sauce and toss to mix. Add some water and mix well.
6. Add 2 teaspoons soy sauce, salt and crushed peppercorns and mix well. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add fried chicken and mix well. Add some of the spring onion greens, mix well and switch off heat. Add ½ teaspoon vinegar and mix well.
8. Halve remaining red chillies.
9. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Break eggs into the pan. Add salt, crushed peppercorns and some spring onion greens, mix well and cook till well scrambled. Transfer onto a plate.
10. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add red chillies, remaining ginger and remaining garlic, mix and sauté well.
11. Add 2-3 tablespoons schezwan sauce and mix well. Add chopped chicken and toss to mix.
12. Add rice. Roughly chop boiled noodles and add. Toss well.
13. Add salt, crushed peppercorns, remaining soy sauce and remaining vinegar and mix well. Add scrambled egg and mix well. Let it get heated through.
14. Add some more spring onion greens and mix well and switch off heat. Break ½ cup fried noodles and add. Mix well and switch off heat.
15. Fill a small bowl with the prepared fried rice and make a mould on a serving platter. Garnish it with spring onion green strips and dried red chilli strips. Transfer the prepared gravy into a bowl and place it along the rice mould. Top it with fried noodles and some spring onion green strips and serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 30-35 minutes
Cooking Time: 60-65 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXfhttp://www.facebook.com/Che...https://twitter.com/sanjeev...