Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
Dim sum dough as required
Cabbage cups as required
450 grams boneless chicken, minced
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
½ tablespoon chopped ginger
1 stalk spring onion greens, finely chopped
1½ teaspoons red chilli flakes
¼ small cabbage, finely chopped
Salt to taste
Refined flour for dusting
1 tablespoon light soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon oil
1. Line a bamboo steamer with cabbage cups.
2. Combine chicken, garlic, ginger, ¾ of the spring onion greens, 1 teaspoon chilli flakes, cabbage and salt in a bowl and mix well. Set aside.
3. Divide the dough into small equal portions and shape them into balls.
4. Dust a worktop with some flour, place each ball and roll out to make a small thin disc. Put some chicken mixture in the centre of the disc, apply some water on the edges and shape it into a harga dim sum.
5. Heat some water in a non-stick pan. Place the lined bamboo steamer and bring water to boil.
6. To prepare sauce, combine soy sauce, vinegar, some more spring onion greens and remaining chilli flakes in a bowl and mix well.
7. Place prepared dim sums in hot bamboo steamer, cover and steam for 8-10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
8. Heat oil in another non-stick pan. Add steamed dim sums and sear for 2-3 minutes. Drain on an absorbent paper.
9. Garnish with remaining spring onion greens and serve hot with prepared sauce.
Preparation Time: 20-25 minutes
Cooking Time: 12-15 minutes
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXfhttp://www.facebook.com/Che...https://twitter.com/sanjeev...