Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
SALLI PER EEDA
1 cup salli + for garnishing
1 tablespoon oil
1-2 green chillies, finely chopped
1 inch ginger, finely chopped
1 medium onion, finely chopped
1 medium tomato, finely chopped
¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
1 teaspoon red chilli powder
½ teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon coriander powder
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander leaves + for garnishing
1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add green chillies, ginger and onion and sauté till onion turns light golden.
2. Add tomato and mix. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt, mix and cook for 10-15 minutes or till tomato turns soft.
3. Add ½ cup water, mix and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add salli, mix and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add coriander leaves, eggs and sprinkle some salt, cover and cook for 3-4 minutes or till eggs are done.
5. Serve hot garnished with some salli and coriander leaves.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXfhttp://www.facebook.com/Che...https://twitter.com/sanjeev...