In this tutorial, we will explore the version control features of RStudio. The version control system used is GitHub, which is based on Git but provides additional features as it is a clod based system. Accompanying slide can be downloaded at http://www.slideshare.net/R...
After viewing this tutorial, you will be able to:
1. Install and configure Git.
2. Create a repository in GitHub.
3. Configure RStudio for version control.
4. Use GitHub directly from RStudio.
1. Familiarity with R and RStudio.
2. Basic understanding of Git
3. Basic shell commands
4. GitHub Account
Please send your suggestions and feedback to email@example.com as it would help us in improving our content quality.
Subscribe to our channel for more tutorials and free courses.