All videos with no music! No talking! Just work!
This channel is created to help people clean, upgrade and repair their laptops.
Please be careful if you perform anything you never did before.
1) Remember where screws coming from
2) Remember where all cables coming from
3) Remove battery and unplug from power source prior doing anything to your laptop
4) Wear antistatic device (better wired and grounded antistatic device)
5) Use any other anti static precautions like anti static mat and/or antistatic gloves.
6) Be careful with all plastic parts specially all connectors on motherboard etc. They are very fragile.
7) Some screws made out of some very cheap metal and you need to apply good pressure to remove them.
8) Be prepared for unexpected damages like cracked screw holes and other broken plastic parts...
9) Prepare all tools and also glue or poxy prior to fix anything.
10) Measure your steps 7 times - do 1 time.
All comments usually answered once a day (maybe 2 days)
Critic is welcome! Comments on approval - means only polite comments will be approved. Not polite comments doesn't appear.
Anyway rate my video - but if negatively - please describe why?
This are only disassemble videos. Means you need to figure out how to do that finally.
And you need to put it back together.
Please understand, that if you break something - it is your fault!
If you don't know, not sure, never did it before and usually break staff - please don't do that :) Ask for professional technician. It may cost you some money - but no headache for you.
Have a nice day!