This video needs no introduction...maybe a warning that it's Chris vs. Heidi...as usual. Haha! So get out your towels (to wipe up the bloodbath) and your pen & pad (to take notes). Without any further adieu, ladies and gents, I present to you...What NOT to Do at the Gym.
Quick recap, my friends...what NOT to do at the gym:
1. Don’t interrupt/talk to someone in the middle of a set.
2. Don’t do bicep curls in the squat rack! Unless you are as sexy as Chris...then you can do whatever you want in the squat rack. ;)
3. Don’t be an “unwanted” motivator. Okay...maybe I was stretching here to TRY to find something wrong with Chris! lol
4. Wipe down the equipment after you use it. Diiiiiiisgusting....
5. Don’t use a machine as a texting station. If you’re done with your set or need to text, move....so I can use the equipment!
6. Re-rack your weights when you’re done. I'm already clumsy and don't need additional things to trip over other than my own two feet.
:: CONNECT with CHRIS & HEIDI POWELL ::http://www.heidipowell.nethttp://facebook.com/realhei...http://twitter.com/realheid...http://instagram.com/realhe...http://www.chrispowell.comhttp://facebook.com/realchr...http://twitter.com/realchri...http://instagram.com/realch...