**Subscribe to my YT channel if you found this video useful! THANK YOU!**
Watch my ROLLING Carry-on Video for Women without Checking Luggage below:https://www.youtube.com/wat...
Watch my MINAAL super small radical light packing for Women without Checking Luggage below:https://www.youtube.com/wat...
Watch my Packing Light for Men for a Month with Just Carry On: https://www.youtube.com/wat...
**Come visit me on my website: http://www.prolificliving.com/
How to pack light as a woman and still look stylish and not check in any luggage when you are traveling to Europe or anywhere for 2 weeks or 1 month. I give you packing tips and secrets to travel like a pro, look great and take all your essentials.
Here are the references made in the video - I LOVE these brands, I have chosen them for great its functionality, versatility & durability:
1. eBags TLS Mother Lode Weekender Junior
2. Lucy for excellent long-lasting stretchy travel pants.
3. Patagonia or eBags for best MLC: Maximum Legal Carryon luggage.
4. UniQlo for durable, affordable neutral color tops and stylish vest.
5. Baggallini for rain-proof, expandable purse and jewelry organizing bags.
6. Katmandu for high-quality rain jacket.
7. Ecco for excellent, extremely comfortable walking shoes.
8. Sherpani Verve for laptop messenger bag.
9. ExOfficio for the blue sleep shirt.
10. Three Dots for the blue stretching dress.
Packing light and traveling like a pro is a skill that you can learn like any other, and I've had to learn this from years of traveling the world and from doing it wrong before getting it right. So in this video, I show you the following in a step-by-step process:
1. How to think about your packing and your travel needs.
2. How to set aside everything you need beforehand.
3. How to create your wardrobe in your mind first.
4. How to choose the best luggage and bags to best protect your stuff.
5. How to roll your clothes instead of folding them for maximum space usage.
6. How to organize all of your essentials in a clean and hygienic way.
7. How to take all of your makeup and toiletries without going overboard.
8. How to feel good and confident about not checking in luggage. Ever.
To get the whole blog post, check out: https://gumroad.com/l/travel
Grab the fear-crushing travel guide above complete with instructions on packing like a pro, traveling in style and visiting the world on a budget.