Featuring a BlackFace inspired clean channel, a British inspired lead channel with two different levels of gain, an effects loop and a 50 watt EL-34 output section in an easy to manage 19” wide package.
Clean Channel Features: • 3-way Mid Q (mode) Switch - (Norm, Fat and Less) is the key to vintage midrange frequencies in the clean tones. • Pull Bright Switch – As the name implies, extends the upper frequencies. • Pull Middle knob – Notches out the “middle midrange” for emphasized Bass and Treble
Lead Channel Features: • Gain 1 – Lets you go from British clean to crunch (3 gain stages). • Gain 2 – Starts at crunch and continues to soaring sustain (4 gain stages). Other Features:
• Pedal Friendly input.
• Depth control sets the effective frequencies of the presence circuit for cabinet tuning.
• Presence – Works in conjunction with the depth, also clicks off to remove the presence circuit for absolute full range output
• Boost switch - Boosts clean and lead channels for more breakup and volume.
• Effects Loop – fully buffered all tube loop that works with both pedals and rack effects.
• 3-Button Foot switch – The foot switch lets you choose clean channel or lead channel, Gain 1 or Gain2, and Boost. • 50 Watt/18 Watt power switch Available as a Head or 1x12 Combo.