Welcome back to Cooking with Keira! Today, Keira shows you how to make Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil. This medicated oil is a useful tool for everything from cooking pasta to salad dressings.
- Slow cooker
- Fine mesh strainer
- Rubber Spatula
- 2 ½ cups of olive oil
- ½ oz decarb cannabis
1. Turn on slow cooker to lowest setting (around 170F). Add 2 ½ cups of olive oil.
2. Pour ½ oz of decarb cannabis into middle so it doesn’t stick to the sides; stir gently.
3. Cover slow cooker, allow oil and cannabis to sit for 6 hours.
4. After 6 hours, turn off slow cooker and let it cool for 15-20 minutes.
5. Using your fine mesh strainer, slowly and CAREFULLY pour oil AWAY from your body to avoid spilling.
6. Allow strained cannabis oil to sit and cool before you transfer into an airtight container, cover, and place in fridge.
Voila, now you have a fresh serving of Cannabis-Infused Olive Oil to use in all kinds of medicated recipes!
Stay tuned for more Cooking with Keira!
Read this Olive Oil recipe on Marijuana.com http://www.marijuana.com/bl...
Weedmaps is the world’s first marijuana technology and media brand.
Since 2008, Weedmaps.com has helped medical marijuana patients and adult recreational users find the doctor’s, dispensaries, retail stores, delivery services, menus, and deals near them. With close to 8,000 listings, Weedmaps is the largest directory of medical and adult use marijuana in the world.
Weedmaps Deals: https://weedmaps.com/deals
In compliance with CA Prop 215, SB 420 Section 11362.5, and 11362.7 of HSC.