NinjaFlex®, a cutting-edge filament for 3D printers, is a specially formulated Thermoplastic Elastomer (TPE) that produces flexible prints with elastic properties. Patent pending technology allows for smooth feeding and clean, high-quality printed parts.
• Filament shore hardness of approximately 85A
• Consistent diameter and material properties provide reliable, high quality prints
• Low tack, low CoF exterior allows smooth feed through filament guides
• High elasticity and excellent abrasion resistance
• Outstanding heat and water resistance
• Excellent build platform adhesion and bonding between layers
• REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive Compliant
Best Suited For:
• Desktop FDM 3D printers using 1.75mm or 3mm filament.
• 3D printers that accept other types of filaments including ABS and PLA.
Check out http://www.ninjaflex3d.com/
to purchase and for more info!