Join today ➜ http://powerup.tv/
Power Up TV YouTube Network is now based at Thunder Studios, the largest independent movie studio in California! Our facility exceeds 150,000 square feet with 20 sound stages, and our back-lot covers an additional 60,000 square feet. To put this into perspective, the YouTube Space LA building is only 41,000 square feet. This video is a tour of our YouTube creator space, which is already setup!
Thunder Studios is a fully integrated production studio, renting stages and equipment to cover all your immediate production needs. Everything from lighting to RED / Blackmagic cameras is available to our Partners!
Our stages have been traditionally used to shoot everything from major motion pictures to music videos. Because Power Up TV is now part of Thunder Studios our creators have access to the studio resources.
We have developed an accelerator program to provide training & funding for creators who meet certain minimum requirements. This accelerator is similar to a business development course for entrepreneurs but focused on producing television shows & films.
Additionally PUTV offers the same services the top MCNs provide – dashboard tools, tech support, brand sponsorship opportunities & collaboration forums. This includes features such as Fan Funding & rentals.
Our YouTube MCN (multi channel network) has three tiers of Partnership; Basic, Pro and Star.
At the Basic level we take only a 20% commission on your channel’s monthly ad revenue, leaving you with 80% of the earnings. The contract has no lock-in period and can be canceled within 30 days.
At the Pro level, we take a 30% commission and you get 70% of the earnings. This contract lasts for a one year period. The Pro tier grants access to our production facilities, accelerator program and VIP events we host. You also receive personalized support from our Talent Strategists and gain brand sponsorship opportunities. More details about this tier to come.
The Star tier is available on an invitation only basis and requires a creator to successfully complete our accelerator program. At this tier we will/may invest up to $500,000 into an original film or television series pitched by the creator for a 50% ownership stake in the production. More details about this tier will be announced at a later date.