• IGF 2017 Finalist – Nominated for Excellence in Visual Art
• IndiePrize Nominee – Casual Connect Europe, Berlin 2017
• Best Puzzle Game – Intel Level Up Game Dev Contest 2016
Get it on Steam: http://store.steampowered.c...
Get it on itch.io: https://thejumpsuits.itch.i...
She Remembered Caterpillars is a color-matching puzzle game with an unsettling fungipunk aesthetic. Set in a phantasgamorphic world of writhing caterpillars, brightly-colored Gammies, and living architecture, the game will have players eavesdropping on what appears to be one scientist’s quest to save her father.
As the chapters progress, more of this strange universe will reveal itself: what manner of cataclysm occurred here? Who are the players involved? And what exactly are the Gammies doing in these dreamscape?
Winner of Intel Level Up Game Demo’s Best Puzzle Game Award, She Remembered Caterpillars will test your capacity for problem-solving, dropping you into puzzles of escalating difficulty, each building on the lessons of the last.
• Gorgeous artwork from Symmetrain (IGF 2014 Student Showcase Award) creator Daniel Leander Goffin.
• 40 levels of brain-bending puzzles, with each new act presenting a fresh mechanic or a different color.
• Music from Thomas Höhl, composer for Galaxy On Fire and the well-known Deponia (1–3) franchise.
• She Remembered Caterpillars can easily be played by the color-blind, thanks to its unique usage of shapes and symbols