Let Jamie Geller teach you how to make Zucchini Pasta Alfredo with this Kosher for Passover recipe and how-to video from Joy Of Kosher. FULL RECIPE CAN BE FOUND: http://www.joyofkosher.com/...
Try a new twist on a classic Italian dish with this recipe for Zucchini Pasta Alfredo made with PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese. This delicious dish is perfect for any time of year. Visit http://www.joyofkosher.com/...
for more party perfect recipes!
Prep Time: 30 Min
Total Time: 4 Hr. 40 Min.
- 3 medium zucchini
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 large clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons potato starch
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 2 ounces (¼ package) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cut into ½ inch chunks
- 4 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Freshly ground pepper to taste