The Ford SVT Raptor is an extremely capable truck that has captured the attention of the off-road community over the past few years. Since the Raptor’s release ICON Vehicle Dynamics’ engineers have pushed this vehicle to extremes in order to develop the most sophisticated suspension components on the market. From the brutal deserts of the Southwest, to the deep snow of Michigan’s U.P., to the wooded trails of the East coast ICON suspension systems have been put to the test and performed flawlessly. Unable to leave “well-enough” alone, ICON is once again aiming to raise the bar in Raptor performance with the introduction of the RXT Rear Suspension System.
The RXT Rear Suspension System includes an all-new RXT 3.0 Rear Bypass shock and an RXT Multi-Rate Leaf Spring that work in conjunction with the ICON Raptor Rear Bumpstop Kit. Installation of this system delivers 15" of rear wheel travel and completely redefines the potential of this truck with a 20% increase in up-travel, a 30% increase in down-travel, and the ability to adjust the leaf spring rate to compensate for varying vehicle setups.
ICON Raptor Rear Bumpstop Kit
• Reduces rear end kick and improves overall performance
• Clamshell brackets strengthen frame in critical areas preventing frame damage from extreme off-road use
• Crossmember and tension rods stabilize frame rails and prevent twisting under hard impacts
• Bump pad striker keys into leaf pad for increased resistance to rotating out of place
• Vehicle-specific bumpstop tune yields minimal engagement force and maximum bottom-out resistance
• Configurable for stock or increased up travel
ICON RXT Multi-Rate Leaf Spring
• 3 user-adjustable spring rates for unique vehicle setups
• Triple military wrap front eyelet and rear half wrap for increased durability
• Rebound leaf reduces severe axle wrap
ICON RXT 3.0 Rear Bypass Shock
• 3.0 3 tube bypass shock body with 3.0 remote reservoir
• Unique side-mounted upper eyelet allows for increased up-travel while utilizing factory mounting location
• Recirculating Dual Hose Reservoir (Patent Pending) keeps shock temperatures low by pumping heat to the reservoir for increased dissipation
• Anti-Wobble Link (Patent Pending) keeps bypass tubes clear of leaf spring and tire
• Easy-to-adjust detented knobs offer quick adjustability without the use of tools
• Special engineered damped valve stops for quiet and precise operation without the loud “clicking” noise you will find with other brands
• Includes UHMH machined shaft & rod end protective shin guards
SEE MORE HERE: http://iconvehicledynamics....