REWATCH the July Council meeting broadcast live from Uxbridge, where Hillingdon's councillors considered and debated key matters of local interest. Switch between Chamber and Mayor cameras for a great 360-degree’ experience.
• Prayers said by Father Michael Miller (0:43)
• Announcements by the Mayor of Hillingdon, Councillor David Yarrow (2:43)
• Question from Councillor Hurhangee to the Leader of the Council, Councillor Ray Puddifoot MBE regarding the Members’ Enquiries Procedure (07:29)
• Question from Councillor Duncan to the Leader of the Council, Councillor Ray Puddifoot MBE regarding Packet Boat House, Cowley (13:33)
• Question from Councillor Denys to the Cabinet Member for Finance, Property & Business Services, Councillor Bianco, regarding climate change and the environment (21:54)
• Question from Councillor Morse to the Cabinet Member for Planning, Transportation & Recycling, Councillor Burrows, regarding the collection of food waste (26:11)
• Motion for debate from Councillor Prince regarding scrutiny (32:08)
• Motion for debate from Councillor Dhillon regarding Islamophobia (49:27)
MORE INFORMATION: For the full agenda and business of the meeting, please visit our website here: https://modgov.hillingdon.g...
VIEWING MODES: switch between Mayor and two chamber views using the tab on the screen for a 360 degree experience. Mobile devices and Smart TVs will show the main chamber view only. Subtitles are available for this meeting for the hard of hearing after the live broadcast, by clicking on the tab under the video.
YOUR VIEWS MATTER TO US: Residents are welcome to attend Council meetings in person. We continually seek to improve residents' experience when participating in or watching our meetings. If you would like to give your feedback, please fill in the Google Form here: https://docs.google.com/for...
Thank you for watching!
London Borough of Hillingdon - Putting our residents first!
Intro music by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution licence (https://creativecommons.org...