* Heather Magee has taken us to the depths of human suffering with its sickness, trauma, pain, doubts, and fears. Many who read its pages will truly relate to the authenticity of the physical and emotional suffering that Heather so honestly describes. However, she has not left us there to languish in its dreaded clutches.
She has given us answers. Heather also provokes us to believe again and to find Jesus in a way that perhaps would never have happened. She offers us a heartfelt and genuinely balanced theology for our suffering from both a human and God perspective. I found this book riveting in its content. Writing with total transparency from a pure heart, she forms a picture that will both inspire and encourage weary, suffering travelers and give them new hope and a future.
Diamonds in the Dark is more than a book. It really is a life map to guide those on a similar journey and learn from its ruthlessly honest pages; how to cope, where to turn and how to remain steadfast when going through the valley experience. I commend this book very highly, from one who has also traveled the journey and found the sweetness of Jesus and His Grace in every situation.
Dr. Ray Andrews (Counselor)
Schedule Heather Magee for Radio & TV Interviews and
Author Appearances at htp://www.higginspublishing.com
* Order copies in bulk or wholesale: http://smarturl.it/hpcontact
* Download our Free Catalog: http://smarturl.it/hpcatalog
* Submit your manuscript for publishing consideration: http://smarturl.it/getpubli...
*Join our Meetup: http://smarturl.it/hpmeetup
* Visit our website: http://higginspublishing.com
* LIKE our Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/higgins...
* Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/higginspub
Please post a review at Amazon.com, after reading the book, and don't forget to Subscribe to our Channel. Thank you!