Original Score by Alexander Taylor - soundcloud.com/alexandertaylormusic
Winc's story began in 2012 when we founded Club W: the world's first personalized wine club. We made the process of discovering and buying wine easier than ever — and as we expanded to other facets of the experience, we became so much more than a club.
Our name and brand needed to reflect the full scope of who we are, what we do, and where we're headed — so we made the decision to rebrand as Winc. Today, Winc is reimagining every aspect of wine, from the art and science of winemaking to packaging and transport to how wine is sold, distributed, and ultimately enjoyed. We're doing all this as part of our quest to improve the experience for consumers, create a platform for artisanal winemaking, and build a grape-to-glass supply chain that's sustainable for the planet. As a brand, Winc embodies our founding goal to make wine approachable and accessible. It also encompasses a broader desire to make great wines with passion and pride, and to bring transparency, honesty, innovation, and curiosity to an industry dominated by opaque, entrenched conglomerates.
The boldness of these goals notwithstanding, our brand is also a nod to the irreverent and distinctly optimistic spirit we've always had.
At Winc, we’re reimagining every aspect of wine, from the art and science of how it’s made to the packaging it comes in to how it’s sold, distributed, and, most importantly, enjoyed. We’re doing all this in our quest to improve the experience for wine drinkers, create a platform for artisanal winemaking, and build a grape-to-glass supply chain that’s sustainable for the planet.
As a brand, Winc still embodies our founding goal to make wine approachable and accessible. It also encompasses a broader desire to make great wines with passion and pride, and to bring transparency, honesty, innovation, and curiosity to an age-old product and an archaic distribution system. The boldness of these goals notwithstanding, the Winc brand is also a nod to the irreverent and distinctly optimistic spirit we’ve always had.
We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished and how much we’ve grown. We couldn’t have done it without you, and we know you’ll be as excited as we are for everything Winc has in store.
-The World's Only Personalized Wine Club - Each month we'll make new recommendations for you based on your Palate Profile. Go with Winc's suggestions or make your own selections from our ever-changing assortment.
- Exceptional Wines Starting at $13/bottle - A Club W monthly Experience starts at 3 bottles a month for $39 + $6 flat rate shipping. Club W covers shipping on orders of 4 or more bottles!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Never pay for a Winc wine you don't like.
- Skip A Month Anytime - It's that easy, as often as you want.
- Contact Us to Cancel - No fees. No hassle.
- Great value, straight from the source - Winc works directly with wine makers. There are no middlemen, which means you get better wine for less. Shipping directly to you also means we can invest in smaller, more unique lots. We're not subject to volume quotas and don't have expensive brand marketing campaigns to support. Learn more about our wines.
- Manage your Experience on the go - Our mobile apps give you easy access to your Club W Experience whenever, wherever. Add and remove bottles, skip a shipment, update your address, all from the palm of your hand. You can also scan the barcode on your Winc bottles from our apps to directly access our Tastemaker videos, rate the wine or to order more.
- Learn as you drink (or don't) - Learning about wine should be fun, not overbearing or pretentious. We produce a short video for every wine featuring one of our curators that includes tasting notes and other background information such as the producer's story, an explanation of the growing region or a primer on the varietal. Scanning the bar code on every bottle that we ship with our apps will take you directly to the video. It's an easy, un-obtrusive way to learn about the wine you're about to enjoy, if you're so inclined.