During the summer, an Asian rice noodle salad is a wonderful way to have a fresh but filling meal, and we can bring in colorful, seasonal veggies. It makes a great addition to a picnic or BBQ, since the veggies will just marinate more in the dressing if they have longer to sit.
» Printable recipe: https://www.veganook.com/re...
» Ginger Grater: https://amzn.to/2Ii2asm
Want to fill your plate and nourish your body with easy, wholesome, and delicious plant-based meals? Here are some next steps:
1) Subscribe to get the latest videos and recipes to your inbox every week: http://bit.ly/veganook-start
Plus get a FREE 3-day vegan taster plan + starter guide ebook
2) Get your FREE vegan cooking calendar, with one healthy+delicious recipe to try each day: http://bit.ly/vegan-calendar
3) Check out my books & meal plan ebooks: http://bit.ly/vegan-books
4) Shop my fave healthy vegan supplies, supplements, and cooking tools: https://amzn.to/2tNsLWu
5) Become a meal plan member: http://bit.ly/meals-club
Hundreds of exclusive recipes, cooking tutorial videos + all my meal plans.
6) Let's review your nutrition & eating habits 1-on-1: http://bit.ly/heather-nicholds
Hi, I’m Heather. A certified holistic nutritionist, vegan, runner, environmentalist, figure skater, and mango aficionado dedicated to helping you get all the nutrients and energy you need from plant foods.
Subscribe on YouTube: http://bit.ly/1fNLSVx
Vegan recipe + nutrition blog: http://bit.ly/2OzNLrg
This video is NOT sponsored. All opinions are 100% my own.
Some of these links are affiliate links, meaning a tiny portion of your purchase goes to supporting this channel, without any additional cost to you.
Thank you so much for watching, have a wonderful healthy day!! xo h ♥
#veganook #healthyveganrecipes #healthyvegan