Grovo is the leading Internet training platform that sharpens your Internet skills with 60-second, personalized videos.http://www.grovo.com
What Grovo Offers:
- Bite-sized Training Videos: Grovo offers more than 3,500+ short form video lessons covering 100+ Internet tools and cloud services, with 15+ video lessons being added daily
- Real-Time Updates: Daily updates ensure that users will be the first to know when there are changes to the sites, apps and tools they rely on.
- Training Dashboard: A lightweight training dashboard that enables organizations to train their teams on the essential Internet tools, software and topics they need to stay ahead.
Team admins can curate custom learning tracks or take advantage of predetermined courses, assign them to individuals or full teams, and monitor daily progress with multiple reporting tools.
Curate custom learning tracks - Choose from 3,500+ video lessons and 8,000+ quiz questions to create your own tracks
Create assignments - Set due dates and quiz attempts from the admin dashboard
Reporting - Track individual and aggregate video and quiz completions; get reports delivered straight to your inbox
Single sign-on integration - Integrate Grovo with your existing portals and learning management systems to create a simplified user experience without the need for managing additional usernames and passwords
- Training Support Tools: Each lesson is supported with multiple choice quizzes, downloadable PDF's, and time-synced transcripts to ensure users achieve proficiency.
Quizzes - 8,000+ advanced quiz questions ensure that employees achieve proficiency after every lesson
- Embeddable Widget: Grovo's customizable widget lets you embed up to 10 free videos on your site with one simple line of embed code. Provides web publishers a new source for fresh, relevant video content.
Publishers use Grovo Media to supplement their standard editorial or stand-alone content, to capture more traffic, increase time on site, and improve reader engagement with a rich video experience.