SUBSCRIBE TO THE GEOCACHING NETWORK:http://www.youtube.com/user...
GOALS OF THE NETWORK
1. To provide a hub to promote geocaching videos from all over the world in one place.
2. To help geocaching video creators grow their channels and get more exposure to their videos.
3. Building up the community of geocachers and geocaching video creators by fostering relationships through YouTube. ( A we are all in this together attitude)
GUIDELINES TO BE A PART OF THE NETWORK
1. Commit to posting at least one geocaching related video every two weeks, and to interact via comments with other video creators.
2. Keep the content PG rated.
3. Be respectful of the geocaching community.(ie...not submitting video with spoilers without permission from cache owner) This is should be most followed for very good creative caches. Use your discernment.
3. Keep a certain criteria of quality of video. (i.e.., recording in landscape, no super shaky video, video under 10 minutes)
4. To be a part of the network you must create a video introducing yourself and your channel.
5. Be willing to participate in a Google hangout from time to time.
6. All video added to the network must be published after Oct 1 2012.
7. All videos need to include the letters "GCNW" (geocaching network) in the title or tags. (for search engine op)
8. When a new video is uploaded please direct message me with link for inclusion.
9. Joshua Johnson (mngeocaching) will use his discernment of what videos will and will not be included.