Who is Forex Capital Trading?
ForexCT is an online trading platform enabling people to trade currencies and commodities online. We guide clients that are brand new to trading currencies to ensure they get the most out of their trading experience.
ForexCT is the number one choice of margin Forex and CFD traders around the world. Our mission is to provide Forex and CFD traders around the world with their top online trading platform of choice. We are dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer service that surpasses our competition. ForexCT is fully compliant with all financial regulations and is committed to leading the industry in transparency, accountability, and business ethics.
The ForexCT Social Series will discuss a range of commonly asked questions within the trading industry.
1) Can I lose more cash than my cash balance? https://youtu.be/96fsaEvShao
2) What impacts the AUD? https://youtu.be/Vh0ZTRw5GiU
3) What’s the difference between fundamental & technical analysis? https://youtu.be/if14yVcYLi8
4) Who is Forex Capital Trading? https://youtu.be/oKRb8jgcqaY
5) What impacts the FX market? https://youtu.be/stVBwG84JEw
6) Do I need a lot of money to trade? https://youtu.be/R_Z4LFwJNCQ
7) What makes a good trader? https://youtu.be/AU--kq7eMI0
8) What is FX trading? https://youtu.be/155xAbu91t8
9) Why has currency trading become so popular in Australia? https://youtu.be/a1OXU_3q8OA
10) What is a Contract for Difference (CFD)? https://youtu.be/LplIgp5-ow0
11) What is a fixed spread? https://youtu.be/fEXmYBpz0iM
12) Top Forex trading tips https://youtu.be/E3CGfUUozSc
13) What are the most popular markets for Aussies to trade? https://youtu.be/UCtl-4klazA
14) What is a Percentage in Point (PIP)? https://youtu.be/SSc79RkFwKI
Our secure and reliable platform guarantees FX stop losses, tight spreads, and direct market access from everywhere in the world.
If you would like more information, please contact ForexCT on 1800 367 392
Disclaimer: Trading FX & CFDS involves a substantial degree of risk and should only be undertaken with risk capital. Please consider our DPS and FSG before trading with us. A copy can be found on our website www.forexct.com.au. Forex Capital Trading Pty Ltd provides general advice that does not take into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. Investors do not own or have rights to the underlying assets. Forex Capital Trading Pty Ltd is regulated by ASIC (AFSL 306400), ABN (69119086270). Forex Capital Trading Pty Ltd’s AFS license and Australian regulation only applies to the financial services being provided in Australia only.