Meet the first YouTube stars of 2015. Delivered in 24 hours, this heartwarming short film captures the excitement and anticipation surrounding some of the first babies born around New Year’s all over the world. Watch real parents hold their babies for the first time, showing that the best possible start in life begins with love.
Music: an original composition called "Staying Warm," composed for the Wishes For Baby film. Music production: Groove Guild. Composer: Jon Notar.
Special thanks to all the wonderful organizations and people who helped make this film possible, including:
- Concern Worldwide: Kenyatta National Hospital, Nairobi, Kenya; and Khulna Mukti Seba Sangstha, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- Showa University Koto Toyosu Hospital, Perinatal Care Center, Tokyo, Japan; and Dr. Katsufumi Otsuki
- St. Luke’s International Hospital, Tokyo, Japan
- Hospital Regional No 1 IMSS, Morelia, Mexico
- Szpital Specjalistyczny im. Świętej Rodziny SP ZOZ, Warsaw, Poland
- Dr. Marcia Tabacow, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Tracy Hartley CD(DONA) at B.E.S.T. Doulas, Los Angeles, California