Pi-Five it is! Let us have a look at five interesting and lesser known facts about the mathematical constant Pi (π) and how it has made a difference in the lives of mathematicians.
1. Pi has 6.4 billion known digits. It would roughly take 133 years to run through them all.
2. You want to test your computer? Ask it to compute the value of Pi.
3. Pi has been mentioned in the Bible too!
4. An Indian holds the record of reciting the most decimals of Pi.
5. Co-incidentally, Albert Einstein was born on Pi-day too.
Check out our website to know more about us - http://www.ei-india.com/