10 oz Batch of Literal Szechuan Teriyaki Dipping Sauce
- Corn Syrup, Distilled Water, Tomato Paste 2.5 tablespoons
- Brown Sugar 3 tablespoons
- Granulated Sugar 1.65 tablespoons
- Red Wine Vinegar, Distilled Vinegar 1.25 tablespoons
- Salt, Corn Starch .80 tablespoons
- Soy Sauce 1.25 tablespoons
- Pepper, Ginger, Canola Oil .4 tablespoons
- Liquid Smoke (Hickory) 7 drops
- Gelatin (flavorless), Garlic Powder, Cream of Tartar, Onion Powder, Lemon Juice 1/2 teaspoons
- Dried Chili Powder 1.25 tablespoons
- Apple Juice 2.5 tablespoons
Mix vigorously for 10 minutes, reduce on medium heat, do not let boil for 7 minutes, remove from heat, allow to cool before serving.
More of the recipe at http://theedwardianjackal.b...