-- Rainbow Skies is a fantasy RPG with turn-based battles and a humorous story.
Immerse yourself in a colorful and vibrant world, filled to the brim with friends and foes, murky dungeons, turn-based battles, towns, shops, and everything else your role-playing heart desires.
Tamable monsters, upgradable characters, and a variety of weapons, equipment and skills offer you a wide range of customization and character development possibilities. Tons of side quests, towns, and other exciting content will keep you hooked for countless hours.
Rainbow Skies is now available on the PlayStation Store for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. Supports 3-way Cross-Buy & Cross-Save. Physical editions are available exclusively at online retailer Play-Asia.com.
It's a big day for Damion: Today is his final examination as a monster tamer, an important profession in his home town, which is constantly threatened by monster attacks. However, after a terrible hangover, Damion completely messes things up and not only fails the examination but also destroys the entire monster compound.
When he tries to cover up his mishap with his examiner Layne, things turn from bad to worse and through a number of unforeseen circumstances, they find themselves between the fronts of two rival super powers...
• Follow the story of three young heroes and discover the true value of their friendship.
• Explore a colorful and vibrant world, filled with friends and foes.
• Fight turn-based battles and execute devastating skills and combo attacks.
• Breed and level up a large variety of monsters and add them to your party.
• Upgrade your characters, weapons, equipment, and battle skills.
• Enjoy an almost endless amount of side quests and optional content.
• Dig up hidden treasures and find other valuable collectibles.
• Play a variety of mini games, including a turn-based fishing game.
• Cross-Save support on PS4™, PS3™ and PS Vita.