Another year, another Miami Music Week in the books! Relive the Dim Mak Miami takeover of Mana Wynwood with our official aftermovie. The all night Dim Mak party headlined by Steve Aoki, featured performances by Don Diablo, Slushii, 4B, Henry Fong, Tisoki, Max Styler, Bok Nero, Kendall with special guest appearances from Showtek, Cheat Codes, Kayzo, Dzeko and Nicky Romero. After a brief disco nap, the Dim Mak team arose to shoot Max Styler’s “TiME (feat. Bok Nero)” music video and hit the city’s best dance parties.
Thank you to our family of artists, fans, and specials guests who came out to our Miami Music Week party!
Grab your Limited Edition Dim Mak Miami 2019 tee @ https://dimmakcollection.co...
1. KEELD - Freek
2. Riot Ten & Stoutty - All The Smoke (feat. Bok Nero)
3. Dagny & Steve Aoki - Hit Your Heart (Steve Aoki's Oh Sh*t Remix)
4. Max Styler - TiME (feat. Bok Nero)
5. Steve Aoki - Anything More (feat. Era Istrefi) [Will Sparks Remix]
6. Westend - Going Up
7. Max Styler - Gimme That Funk (feat. Moon Man)
8. The Bloody Beetroots - Warp 2.019 (Steve Aoki & Kayzo Remix)
9. Keys N Krates - Glitter (feat. Ambré Perkins) [The Juan Maclean Remix]
Dim Mak Facebook: http://facebook.com/dimmak
Dim Mak Twitter: http://twitter.com/dimmak
Dim Mak Instagram: http://instagram.com/dimmak
Dim Mak SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/dimma...
By Any Means Necessary
In 1996, Steve Aoki founded DIM MAK and developed it into an influential independent record label and music lifestyle brand. Responsible for launching the careers of seminal acts such as Bloc Party, The Bloody Beetroots, The Chainsmokers, Deorro, Keys N Krates and countless others, the independently owned DIM MAK has consistently pushed new musical movements via its staunch DIY ethos. With a back catalog hundreds of records deep, a history of legendary live events, and a fully formed clothing line, Dim Mak continues its global mission of promoting boundary-pushing music and culture ‘by any means necessary.’