Here the best 10 ways to get a higher score in the Crossy Road app game on iPhone and Android. You don't need any hacks or cheats or secret characters, just become a better player and get some good skills!
If you know any more top tips share them in the comments to help others out.
Subscribe to the channel for more useful videos like this :)
Here is a text overview of the tips covered in case you cant quite read any of it.
1) Make use of the pause button. When you score starts to build the dreaded frantic fingers can kick in. So when you are at a good score and feel it getting a bit mental get to a safe place like a patch of green and hit the pause button in the top right of your screen and then just chill for a moment. Once you're calmer press play and carry on as if you are starting a new game.
2) Tap behind your character because this is dead space where you dont need to look. Doing it at the sides can reduce your view and you may not see fast vehicles coming, especially true on a smartphone but not so much on an iPad.
3) Embrace going backwards. When starting out the tendency is to just always think about going forwards, but you can also swipe down to jump your character to the previous lane. So if it gets tight with cars or on moving logs quickly hop back one and then forwards again soon after. Remember you can go four ways forwards, left, right and backwards. Use all of them for your best results ever.
4) When going past cars clear them as soon as you they pass, that gives maximum time to react to what the next move(s) will be. Obviously be careful not to just jump clean in to trains and vehicles.
5) When coming up to a river, try and enter it near the middle. If you are near either of the sides you face running out of space and hitting the side. So enter in the middle to give yourself the most time to jump to the next log.
6) Use one of the easier characters. Dont use ones like the Grave Digger or Ghost or Emo Goose whose effects mean they obstruct your view. Also try the different players, try and unlock them all and have a go to find which you are most comfortable with. I like the basketball player and the duck the most.
7) Look ahead, not at your character. You want a good view of everything that is coming ahead of you not just in the very next step, but the next 5 or 6.
8) Enjoy a cheeky sprint. If you are looking well ahead as mentioned previously you will sometimes see moments where lots of lanes of road are suddenly clear, bolt for it to make up some quick ground by quick presses with your finger.
9) Notice patterns in large sections of play. You will come up to large areas of water to cross, wait for a few seconds so you can see how all the logs are moving, this will give you a better chance of making it across.
10) Don't worry about the coins. Making the effort to go pick them up isnt worth the risk. Some people use the cheat to get unlimited coins, who cares just focus on your score and you'll be banging out some impressive figures.