Make sure to smash that like button if you're hyped for this Let's Play! :D
If you play your own Youngster Joey Challenge, let me know how it goes in the comments section of any of the YJC videos! Good luck.
Rules for the Youngster Joey Challenge:
- You must pick the male character and name him "Joey"
- Catch your Rattata as soon as possible in the game.
- After you've caught your Rattata, train it up so that you can progress
- You may not use other pokemon in your party outside of them being HM slaves
- If your Rattata faints and your other party pokemon come out, you must let them faint, otherwise it takes away from it being a solo run.
- You cannot evolve your Rattata.
- You may teach your Rattata any moves that it can learn via TM, HM, or by level-up.
- No cheating of any sort.