Let's shoot for 250 likes for the new series! :]
QOTD: Do you like the DexNav? Why or why not?
1. You can catch the first DEXNAV pokemon on each route.
2. If you miss your encounter, if the pokemon runs, if you do not get to the pokemon in time - there are no second chances. Move on.
3. If you pass by an area that has water and it pops up with your DexNav encounter and you do not have access to surf yet in the game, this does not count.
4. Dupes/Species clause: If you enter a route and your first DexNav encounter is the same species as one of the pokemon you've caught previously, you have a total of 3 chances to run into a different pokemon. The first pokemon you run into, if it is a dupes/species clause, counts towards this, so it would be strike 1 out of 3. If you run into a dupes/species clause 3 times on that route, that's bad luck but you must move on.
5. All pokemon must be nicknamed. This simulates a stronger bond between trainer and pokemon.
6. If a pokemon faints, it is considered dead and it can no longer be used. It must either be deposited in a death box or released.
7. If you black out at any point in the game, you've lost the nuzlocke and cannot continue.
- You can make it so that you train only on DexNav pokemon and other trainers. This creates a much higher difficulty.
- You can turn EXP Share off if you'd like.
SEND FAN MAIL HERE:
PO Box 194
Okmulgee, OK 74447
Intro/GFX Designed by:http://t.co/zjGz7czsOXhttp://t.co/sp5Cl0q0oAhttps://twitter.com/Rigpop420