The College Board Opportunity Scholarships is a program that guides you through the college planning process and offers you a chance to earn money for college.
We're awarding $5 million in scholarships every year, over the next five years, beginning with the class of 2020. Scholarships will be awarded through monthly drawings to students who complete each step.
1. Build Your College List: $500
2. Practice for the SAT: $1,000
3. Improve Your SAT Score: $2,000
4. Strengthen Your College List: $500
5. Complete the FAFSA: $1,000
6. Apply to Colleges: $1,000
Complete Your Journey: $40,000
To find out more, go to: cb.org/opportunity