1. Pick the reduce cooldown perk.
2. In combat, stay away from the heat of battle.
3. Stay high ground and spam your semi-automatic silenced sniper rifle.
4. Whenever the monster goes for you use cloak for evasion. The medic MUST stay alive. Good scape paths are those covered by traps.
5. Use the Healing Burst only when its safe to do so, that is, dont expose yourself in battle rushing to your fellow hunters to heal a portion of their health.
6. Its better to not keep the map open for too long as you'll need to rely on your hud to find your dead team mates.
7. If a hunter gets downed wait until the monster is away from him even if that means that he'll bleed out.
8. When its safe to approach the downed/killed team mate, cloak and revive him using the Lazarus Device™.
9. Shortly after reviving a hunter use the Healing Burst.
10. Get away back to a good sniping spot. If done in quick succession you should still have a few seconds of cloak left.