We're looking for amazing, enthusiastic people to present a slate of exciting new shows.
SUBSCRIBE to the Barcroft network: http://bit.ly/Oc61Hj
If you're passionate about presenting incredible real stories, and love meeting awesome, inspiring people, we want to meet you!
Areas we're passionate about are:
- astonishing real life human stories
- amazing animals and the environment
- super cool cars
- unbelievable homes
- inspiring tech and science
- awesome adventure and survival
Send us a link to a video of yourself presenting to camera (60 secs max) explaining who you are and what inspires you.
All links should be sent with a brief cover note to:
DEADLINE: 8th NOVEMBER 2015
We'll choose our favourites and invite a group of people to come and film an exclusive screen test with us at the YouTube Spaces in London and New York on November 18th 2015.
You'll get to hang out with our senior US and UK producers and enjoy visiting YouTube's very cool studios.
And we'll be filming the entire process and event to go out on our main YouTube channel, Barcroft TV.
We'll see what our subscribers think and finally choose a number of presenters to become Barcroft STARS...
Official Rules and Terms & Conditions:
1. You must be 18 years or older, and be able to provide evidence of this.
2. You must be able to travel to the YouTube Spaces in London or New York under your own steam for the day on 18th November 2015.
3. Any entries that do not comply with the above rules will be disregarded.
4. YouTube is not a sponsor or partner in this contest and is only being used as a location space for the auditions. All entrants are required to release YouTube from any and all liability related to the auditions.
5. All entries and data will be used for internal reviewing purposes only and not shared with any third parties. All successful applicants who make it to the YouTube Spaces will be filmed, and edited versions of the event may be made public on the Barcroft TV YouTube Channel.
6. Please see YouTube’s Community Guidelines for further details.