The all new Generation 6 Chevrolet Camaro has hit the market for the 2016 model year and here are 10 things you need to know about this awesome muscle car.
10) Wide Range of Powertrains – There is a 455 horsepower LT1 V-8 engine, a DOHC V-6, and a turbocharged 2.0 liter 4-cylinder.
9) Lowering Suspension Kit – A combination of Performance Springs, Shocks, and Struts add handling prowess and lower the ride height by 20 mm.
8) Brembo Brake Kit – Featuring 6-piston calipers and 370 mm Rotors that are slotted and vented
7) Air Intake – A cold air induction intake adds 16% intake flow.
6) Performance Exhaust - Stainless Steel Exhaust Provides 25% more flow.
5) Total Redesign
4) Lightweight – the sixth gen Camaro is up to 390 lbs. lighter compared to the previous generation
3) In-Cabin Technology – Apple CarPlay, 4G-LTE wireless and more.
2) Customization – Chevy has developed a whole line of accessories available right at launch.
1) COPO Camaro – Chevy offers a factory drag car capable of sub 9-seconds runs built for the track.
See More Car Videos http://www.autobytel.com/ca...
Join Our Facebook Pagehttp://www.facebook.com/aut...